General Terms and Conditions
Pursuant to Section 7 (1) of the German Telemedia Act (TMG), the person responsible for the website within the meaning of Section 5 TMG is responsible for its own information which it makes available for use in accordance with general legislation.
Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG researches carefully and makes every effort to publish only complete and correct information on its website. However, no guarantee or liability is assumed for the completeness, topicality, quality and correctness of the information. This does not apply if the persons responsible at Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG can be accused of intentional or grossly negligent behaviour. The contents have been prepared with the greatest possible care and to the best of our knowledge. Nevertheless, the correctness of the content cannot be guaranteed, especially in the case of complex topics, so that Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG recommends that users enquire with the relevant authorities or seek legal advice in the case of important information.
All contents, including all texts, images, graphics, designs, icons etc. of the Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG Internet pages are protected by copyright. Any commercial use, in particular storage in databases, publication and any form of commercial use without the consent of the copyright holder is prohibited.
It is part of the quality concept of Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG to handle your data responsibly. Your personal data resulting from the use of the contents will therefore only be collected, stored and processed insofar as this is necessary for the implementation of the service and is ordered or permitted by legal regulations. Beyond this, we only use your personal data if you have expressly consented to this. You can revoke any consent at any time.
Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG will treat your data confidentially and in accordance with the provisions of data protection law and will not pass it on to third parties. The personal data will be stored on servers of the company commissioned by Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG for this purpose.
Details are explained in more detail at https://www.salzwerke.de/de/datenschutz.html.
The Internet pages of Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG refer to other websites (links). Prior to the publication of these links, the external sites were checked for illegal contents. However, Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG has no control over the material published on such sites and is not responsible for the content or data protection strategies of external sites. Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG accepts no liability whatsoever for the content of sites to which links are provided. As long as there are no concrete indications of a violation of the law, a permanent control of the contents of the linked website is not reasonable and not required by law. Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG will check any indications of illegal content and, if necessary, remove the link.
Copyrights and trademark rights
The contents published on this website are subject to German copyright and ancillary copyright law.
As the author within the meaning of Section 7 of the German Copyright Act (UrhG), Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG has the sole and exclusive exploitation rights pursuant to Sections 15 et seq. of the German Copyright Act (UrhG). UrhG. Reproduction or use of all contents of the website in external electronic or printed media is prohibited without the prior consent of Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG and will be prosecuted if necessary.
Contents that were not created by Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG are marked as such. The copyrights of third parties are respected.
Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG accordingly. Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG will then remove such content immediately.
Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG is the owner of the rights to all trademarks and logos published on its own Internet pages. This does not apply to those trademarks and logos of other companies which are displayed for the purpose of information in connection with an external company. The owners of the rights to these trademarks and logos are the respective companies.
The use of the trademarks and logos of Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG as well as the respective companies by third parties - in any manner whatsoever - is not permitted unless the prior written consent of the respective rights holder has been granted.
General Terms and Conditions of Business and Sale for the Purchase or Reservation of Admission Tickets via the Online Portal www.alte-saline.de
The following describes the general terms and conditions of business and sale for the sale of admission tickets or reservations via the Internet on the website www.alte-saline.de of Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG (SWS AG). Purchase of admission tickets online, with direct payment online, is only possible up to a maximum of 19 visitors; this admission ticket can be printed out immediately after payment or displayed on a mobile device. For a higher number of visitors, there is only the possibility of a reservation; the reservation ticket must be presented at the box office during the visit; after payment on site, the valid ticket will be issued.
The following terms and conditions apply to all deliveries and services in connection with the reservation, sale and delivery of admission tickets for the Alte Saline Bad Reichenhall (hereinafter "admission ticket").
The General Terms and Conditions of Contract and Regulations for Conduct at the Alte Saline Bad Reichenhall (AVB) shall apply to the visit to the Alte Saline Bad Reichenhall.
Insofar as the customer is a commercial customer (acting in the exercise of a commercial or self-employed professional activity), additional terms and conditions shall apply - for these only - to which separate reference is made in each case and which are printed in italics.
For the sake of better readability, these General Terms and Conditions of Business are not gendered. The term "customer" refers - as it always has - to persons of any gender.
§ 1 Purchase of tickets
Tickets and reservations for the following admissions can be purchased at www.alte-saline.de:
(1) Tickets for the visit of the Old Saltworks Bad Reichenhall
(2) Combined tickets for the visit of the Old Salt Works in Bad Reichenhall and the Salt Mine in Berchtesgaden and (special features see § 3).
§ 2 Procedure Purchase and reservation for the visit of the Old Salt Works Bad Reichenhall.
Tickets and reservations for the visit of the Old Saltworks in Bad Reichenhall can be purchased on the website www.alte-saline.de as follows:
(1) Order with login (after receipt of password and login name) for tour operators: reservation only, payment before entry at the ticket office of the Alte Saline Bad Reichenhall or, if applicable, against invoice (see in particular § 23).
(2) Order without login:
a) Individual/group booking of 1 - 19 tickets: booking and payment online by credit card, immediate bank transfer or Paypal; receipt of the ticket(s) as an online ticket for self-printing (online ticket) or for display on a mobile device.
b) Order of 20 tickets or more: Reservation online: Receipt and payment of the ticket(s) on site at the ticket office of the Alte Saline Bad Reichenhall or against invoice, if applicable. For every 25 paying persons, the group receives one free seat on site at the box office.
c) Children up to three years of age are admitted free of charge. However, a free ticket must also be purchased for them. However, if the age is stated correctly, the ticket will not be charged. The age can be checked when visiting the Old Salt Works Bad Reichenhall (ID card). If the entitlement to a free ticket cannot be proven at the time of the visit, the regular ticket price must be paid.
§ 3 Purchase and reservation for a "combination ticket
Combitickets can be purchased with a partner for the following admissions:
(1) Old Salt Works in Bad Reichenhall + Salt Mine Berchtesgaden - for details see § 4.
§ 4 Combiticket Salt Mine Berchtesgaden + Old Saltworks
(1) Combitickets Old Salt Works Bad Reichenhall + Salt Mine Berchtesgaden can be purchased online (like online tickets for the Salt Mine) for 1-19 persons and reserved online for 20 persons or more.
(2) For combined tickets with the Berchtesgaden Salt Mine, the maximum group size is 50 people per guided tour in the Salt Mine and 40 people per guided tour in the Old Salt Works.
(3) When booking via www.alte-saline.de, the customer selects a fixed date and time for the Old Salt Works Bad Reichenhall and for the Salt Mine Berchtesgaden. The customer will then receive a PDF with 2 tickets (one page for the Old Salt Works and one page for the Berchtesgaden Salt Mine).
(4) The ticket for the Old Salt Works Bad Reichenhall is validated directly at the ticket office in the Old Salt Works Bad Reichenhall on the booked date;
(5) The ticket for the combination (for the Berchtesgaden Salt Mine) is validated at the turnstile in the Berchtesgaden Salt Mine.
§ 5 Reductions and proof
1) Discounted tickets are available for persons with discount tickets shown in the online ticket shop of the Alte Saline Bad Reichenhall. These can also be booked online. Scanning of discount tickets is not required. However, the existence of this entitlement to receive a discount will be checked at the time of the visit. If the entitlement cannot be proven at the time of the visit, the ticket does not entitle the holder to admission.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) In the case of offers that can be booked online, the contract is concluded upon completion of a booking dialogue at www.alte-saline.de. The booking dialogue is completed by clicking on the booking button. The booking dialogue is concluded by clicking on the buttons "Send order" and "Binding purchase".
(2) After the ticket order and/or reservation on www.alte-saline.de, the customer reaches the payment (up to 19 visitors). Payment is selected via Unzer. After payment has been made, the customer will immediately receive an e-mail with his/her order data for confirmation.
§ 3 Online ticket for self-printing / display on mobile devices
(1) Online tickets for self-printing or for reading from a mobile device are available if payment is made by credit card, by instant bank transfer or by Paypal. For a number of 1-19 visitors, the online ticket is obligatory.
(2) When ordering, only the e-mail address is recorded from the visitor, optionally also the postcode and the country.
(3) Online tickets for the visit to the Old Salt Works Bad Reichenhall can be booked at any time up to 30 minutes before the start of the tour at the latest. After successful booking, the ticket will be sent to the customer by e-mail as a PDF file and can be displayed or printed out. To view or print PDF files, you need the free Adobe Reader. Click here to download Adobe Reader.
(4) When ordering the Online Ticket, the person making the booking will also receive by e-mail
a) the Online Ticket again as a PDF attachment for self-printing
b) these General Terms and Conditions
(5) The online ticket must either be printed out on paper in DIN A 4 format or read off a mobile device. The ticket shows the admission tickets, if applicable for several persons.
(6) The Online Ticket is transferable.
(7) In the online ticket procedure, the various booking data are encrypted in a data matrix code. In the event of misuse (e.g. attempt at unauthorised multiple use of an Online Ticket), there is no valid admission ticket. In this case, the admission price will be charged subsequently. In addition, the misuse will be reported to the police.
§ 4 Inspection and complaints
(1) Immediately after receipt of the admission ticket or the order confirmation sent by email, the customer is obliged to check it for correctness with regard to the number of visitors, date and time. The details on the invoice or receipt must also be checked.
(2) Complaints about incorrect tickets or invoices must be made immediately (i.e. within two working days at the latest) after receipt of the order confirmation. The complaint must be made in writing,
a) by e-mail to email@example.com ,
b) by fax to + 49 (0)8651-7002-6196
(3) The date of the transmission protocol of mail/fax is decisive for the observance of the complaint period.
§ 5 Cancellation
(1) The online purchase of tickets for 1 - 19 persons is always binding. Purchased tickets can neither be cancelled nor exchanged.
(2) Cancellation of a group reservation is possible free of charge up to 5 days before the visit. Cancellation must be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the cancellation is made less than 5 days before the booked date, a cancellation fee of 20% of the booking amount will be charged.
§ 6 Credit card payment procedure
(1) Three payment methods are offered for orders on www.alte-saline.de: Credit card payment, instant bank transfer and Paypal (§ 10). Customers can pay by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro) or at collection with the usual means of payment. Credit card number including expiry date and CVC number, if applicable, shall be used by the payment intermediary involved exclusively for the purpose of payment collection and shall be stored only for this purpose. If the case arises that there is no sufficient credit card cover, the order shall be invalid from the outset.
(2) After "credit card" has been selected as the payment method, you will be redirected to the Unzer payment page.
(3) Credit card payment is made by entering the credit card number, expiry date and, if applicable, CVC number in the corresponding input fields of the order dialogue.
§ 7 Payment procedure via Paypal
(1) After you have selected "Paypal" as the payment method, you will be redirected to the Unzer payment page. There, the Paypal application opens in a separate window.
(2) You will then be asked to enter your login data (email address and password). You are then free to initiate payment by credit card, direct debit or direct debit from your Paypal account.
(3) To make a payment by credit card or direct debit, you must have activated this function in your PayPal account beforehand. You can find more information on the PayPal payment system at https://www.paypal.com/de.
§ 8 Data protection/data security
(1) Personal order data is collected, processed and used in accordance with the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). When payment is made at www.alte-saline.de, data is transmitted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption method with 256 bits. SSL is used worldwide by credit institutions for online banking and currently meets the highest security standards on the Internet.
(2) As soon as you have entered your data during payment and clicked on the confirmation button, your details will be sent in encrypted form. This prevents external access.
§ 9 Withdrawal from SWS AG
(1) SWS AG is entitled to withdraw from the contract for good cause, in particular if force majeure or other circumstances for which SWS AG is not responsible make it impossible to fulfil the contract (e.g. mining measures or in the event of situations that could affect the safety of guests).
(2) In this case, the admission price already paid will be refunded. There shall be no liability for further damages.
§ 10 Limitation of liability
(1) SWS AG shall be liable for compensation of damages to the contractual partner caused within the framework of the contractual cooperation, regardless of the legal grounds, only in the case of intent or gross negligence. Insofar as SWS AG is not accused of intentional or grossly negligent breach of contract, the liability for damages shall be limited to the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
(2) SWS AG shall further be liable in accordance with the statutory provisions if it culpably breaches a material contractual obligation. Material contractual obligations are those contractual obligations whose fulfilment makes the proper performance of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance the customer regularly relies and may rely. In this case, the liability for damages is limited to the foreseeable, typically occurring damage, unless there is a case of (1) (intent and gross negligence).
(3) Limitations of liability of (1) and (2) do not apply if SWS AG is liable in the case of injury to life, body or health, is liable for damage to privately used objects according to the Product Liability Act, or is compulsorily liable for other reasons by law.
§ 11 Miscellaneous
(1) Due to the technical peculiarities of the Internet, the availability of all booking modules at www.alte-saline.de at all times cannot be guaranteed.
(2) The explanations during the guided tour are generally given in German. However, we offer our guests free translation texts. These are available in English, French, Italian and Russian.
(3) The regulations on revocation and the right of return in the case of contracts concluded outside business premises and in the case of distance contracts do not apply to purchases of tickets for leisure events on the basis of the exemption provision of Section 312g (2) No. 9 of the German Civil Code (BGB) if the contract - as in this case - provides for a specific date or period for the performance.
(4) Should individual clauses be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the other clauses.
(5) The exclusive applicability of German law is agreed. The sole place of performance for delivery, service and payment is Berchtesgaden. If both contracting parties are merchants, the courts with jurisdiction for Berchtesgaden (AG Laufen, LG Traunstein) shall have exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship.
§ 12 Enquiries/Contact
Enquiries relating to ticket orders via www.alte-saline.de should be addressed to one of the addresses given in § 14(2).
§ 13 In the case of pure reservations of 20 or more persons via login, the following shall also apply
1) The access authorisation with password issued to the contractual partner is to be used exclusively by this partner and may not be passed on to third parties. The contracting partner shall be liable for all reservations made under the password issued to it.
(2) Unless otherwise agreed, the admission charges incurred for the group booking must be paid in cash or by EC or credit card at the latest immediately before the service is used. On the basis of a separate agreement, SWS AG offers selected contractual partners the option of settling accounts with vouchers and on the basis of monthly invoices. These invoices from SWS AG are due for payment without deduction upon receipt. The contractual partner shall be in default if it does not make payment within 30 days of the invoice date.
(3) The maximum group size per guided tour is 40 persons; SWS AG alone is responsible for the grouping. If this number is not reached by the contracting party's booked group, the group can be filled up with other guests. If this is not desired, it is possible to book a separate special guided tour at special conditions.
(4) In the case of group-only reservations without online payment, SWS AG is entitled to withdraw from the contract if facts exist that justify the concern that the contracting partner will not be able to pay for the booked service; this applies in particular if insolvency proceedings have been filed against the contracting partner's assets.